oes 3.10.1 released
oes 3.10.1 is now available from the downloads page.See the news archive
Open Up Your Race to Online Entry
The openEntrySystem is the first (we believe) open source package for managing online competitive event entry.
Downloading, installing and using the software is easy and completely free. Beyond the operational costs of website hosting and online payment processing charges when your site is up-and-running and processing entries, there are no costs involved.
- Now available for PHP (version 5.0 and above)*new in v3
- Fully integrated Offline Administration Application for race day admin without an internet connection*new in v3
- Fully integrated entry and payment system (Nochex or Paypal)
- Automatic allocation of race numbers (optional)
- Pre-allocation of race numbers by club or for administrative purposes (for club championships, special number allocations etc.)
- Optional transfer and waiting list systems
- Race lists downloadable to Excel*improved in v3
- Fully parameterized
- Flexible pricing structure*improved in v3
- Support for race series
- Discounts for multiple race entry
- Multiple race entries per payment
- Payment test mode
- Automatic emails to participants with editable content
- Content management system
- Flexible entry form configuration engine*improved in v3
- Support for race-specific forms*improved in v3
- Support for multiple sites with separate content and races administered from a single admin sign-on
- Configurable colour schemes
- User registration (entrants can register once and store their own and other people's details for future entries)
- Configurable age categories
- Race results and prize allocation system
- Google analytics integration
- Full internationalization and support for UTF-8
Plus loads more.
If you want to see the entry system in action, have a look at our demo system.
openEntrySystem Can Run Your Whole Website
This website was constructed completely using openEntrySystem - no html or special technical knowledge was necessary. You can add as many pages as you like and can lay them out in a flexible way.
You don't have to use the system in this way, it'll just as easily bolt-on to your existing website.